Thursday, February 23, 2012

Easy Does it

 I've been out of the scene for a bit, working on vanilla writings and other such things that were woefully neglected so I could focus on BDSM things, shooting videos, setting up sessions, traveling, appearing at conferences, consulting, teaching, organizing photos, building websites ect.  When I stop and think about it, this job, which was supposed to be a great way to pay tuition 15 years ago, consumed my life.  It went from "part-time" to 60, 70, 80 hours a week of my time.
It was only a matter of time before I burnt out.  Burn out? That sounds so innocuous. Spontaneously combusted?

I still have a ridiculous amount of videos sitting on my computer, doing nothing and even more photos.  I always tried to keep my photos fresh every year.  Of course, that means I have an enormous backlog of pics that you might enjoy even though they might be of me at 24--an age that I haven't been in quite some time.  I also have all these observations I make and no where to put them.  So that's the cost of seeing my pictures, you have to go through my ramblings.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Domina M:

    I just read through your entire blog back to front. It was an awesome read. I am very much looking forward to your future posts including all pictures, observations and ramblings. Blog on Mistress! :-)

    Best

    hmp

    ReplyDelete