Friday, March 23, 2012

The Internet is Being Annoying Today

Just out of curiosity I did a google image search of the Santillo photos I mentioned in an earlier post.  I hadn't done it in ages.  Geeze-louise.   They have just been RAMPANTLY stolen.  Not so much other dommes promoting themselves but kinky blog stories and really odd message boards.  I could go write about 100+ emails to get them down. . .
Not ACCEPTABLE!
I think I'll go write a vague, bitchy post on Max Fisch that is a thinly veiled way to talk about how I look in leather.  Oh wait. Someone already did that.


Look at me! I need attention!

2 comments:

  1. Dear M:

    You should do it anyway. Wondering what it says about me that I knew immediately which post you were talking about! ;-)

    Best

    hmp

    P.S. Sorry for stealing your photos. Please punish me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddess !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete