Thursday, March 15, 2012

What do I Look Like Now?


I dunno, old I guess.  I was asked this the other day.  Fair enough.  I used to get photos every eight months to make sure they were all recent and it always helped in getting interest to my website and my Eros ad ranking.  In looking through all of them I never changed all that much.


Here's one of my first promo photos as a weeeeeeee baby domme of 24:


PVC Diapers? Mmm, no, don't go there.

Here's one of my last promo shoots when I was 35:


Celebrating 11 years of a pout-y lower lip.
Here's what I look like now:


Weeeeeelllllll, slap some big ole T&A on that woman. Then, maybe.


Okay, that's not me; that's Charlize Theron, but I'm un-glam these days.  Plus, I totally have that purse (with the tiny Pomeranian that goes in it) as well as those sunglasses and look of being tired.







4 comments:

  1. You can always make a comeback as a MILF Domme. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MILF? Sans the kids, though. Heh. I'll make my comeback when the "Watching the Domme Nap" fetish hits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that first picture brings back memories. I think I still hold the record for most times checking MaxFisch for updates. I remember when I came across your first website and being FLOORED by that pic.

    I've got my share of regrets in life, but missing out on you was not one of them. I had the chance to travel to NYC once and I immediately scheduled a session with you.

    Some memories will never die.

    ReplyDelete