Monday, March 26, 2012

The Narcissus and Google Key Words

One of the great thing about using Blogger is that I can obsessively check an elaborate collection of statistics of form where my page views come.  This is like CRACK to a narcissus like me.  People in China are reading this. How cool is that? I wonder what they think. (Cue up the joke: Oh my, I've been talking about myself for so long. Why don't you talk about me for a while.)
You can talk just long enough for me to re-fresh my make up.

Strange things pop up in these stats, though, such as spam sites where I click to figure out who the heck is that and end up getting a flashing page selling on-line drugs.  One odd thing keeps appearing in my Google Key Words, "nude big but sex."  I see four words that don't make any sense. There are no large naked people on my blog that are however having intercourse.  I have one picture where I make a comment about my butt, and I have been tossing about an occasional f-bomb because it seemed funny to write something crass at the time.  Of course, now that I have that actual phrase I may receive more traffic with those key words.  Ummm, sorry Internet, none of that nonsense is cued up for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment